Bitüsol BTS 100
BTS 100 is a bitumen-solution based, single component, cold applied water proofing material .
- It strongly adheres to the surface where it is applied on (concrete, plaster, metal, etc.).
- It starts drying very shortly after application and forms a waterproof layer on the surface.
PLACES OF USE
- It is used for preventing moisture on the floors and walls of foundations and basements.
- When applied on side surfaces of buildings, it repels water and humidity, thus preventing any swelling, deformation of paint and formation of mould on the internal surfaces.
- It is used as primer before bituminous coatings in basement and roof isolations.
- It forms a waterproof layer when used with fiber glass, netting and bituminous cardboard.
- It prevents decaying on vehicles when applied on metal surfaces in contact with water.
- It prevents corrosion when used on metal surfaces under or above the ground.
The application surface should be free of dust, dirt, rust and oil. Loose parts scraped. Pointed tips and sharp corners should be rounded.
The surface of application should be cleaned from dust, oil, construction waste and dirt and it should be dry. It is either applied directly or applied on surfaces with a brush after mixing with gas or thinner, when required. If application is to be made indoors, care should be taken to ensure sufficient ventilation. Its drying period is minimum 24 hours, although depending on the climatic conditions.
Bitusol BTS 100 is presented in 17 (net) kg tin packages. Product information is given on the label pursuant to TS 103.
STORAGE CONDITION AND SHELFLIFE
Bitusol BTS 100 should be stored at covered places (between 0 - 30 oC) and in a vertical position. If it has to be stored outdoors for a long time, it should be covered to protect from sunlight.
Its shelf life is 12 months when stored in its original package unopened, in a dry and cool place.
- Direct contact with fire should be avoided.
- Smoking, make a fire and use of spark generating tools should be avoided during application as it contains solvent.
- In case of in indoor applications, the space should be well ventilated and necessary health precautions should be taken.
- The cover of the pail should not be left open.
- Contact with the eyes and the skin should be avoided.
The data contained in this technical document is based on scientific knowledge. BTM A.Ş is only responsible for the product quality.
BTM A.Ş. may not be held responsible for other than recommendations on how and where to use the product and/or any improper use and consequences thereof.
BTM Bitümlü Tecrit Maddeleri Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. Kemalpaşa O.S.B. Mahallesi Gazi Bulvarı No:152 35730 Kemalpaşa/İzmir TURKEY Phone:+90 232 877 04 02 Fax:+90 232 877 04 10 firstname.lastname@example.org • www.btm.co
Please Save The Page As PDF
ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management System Certificate
ISO 9001-2015 IQ-NET Certificate