BTM Green Protection and Storage Mat 500 gr/m2
Excess water accumulated in the drainage boards with water holding reservoir in the green roof areas overflows from the holes and accumulates on the geotextile felt in a lower layer, this type of covers is called a moisture trap, they hold an average of 2-4 liters of water, most of the excess water is discharged from the strainers.
- It protects BTM Botanic the root-resistant waterproofing membrane and preserves the water.
- They hold an average of 2 to 4 liters of water.
- The ones designed from organic fiber are longer lasting.
- It is preferred in the range of 400-500 gr / m2 in green roof applications.
PLACES OF USE
- On green roofs, especially in parking areas
- Landscape areas
- Around plant and tree roots
- They are used as a protective and separator in waterproofing.
The surface must be dry, clean and free of roughness.
It is laid by overlapping each other with a minimum of 10-15 cm from the transverse and longitudinal joints.
It is in the form of rolls of 100 m2. Width:2m Length:50m
STORAGE CONDITION AND SHELFLIFE
It should be stored indoors out of sunlight.
BTM Bitümlü Tecrit Maddeleri Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. Kemalpaşa O.S.B. Mahallesi Gazi Bulvarı No:152 35730 Kemalpaşa/İzmir TURKEY Phone:+90 232 877 04 02 Fax:+90 232 877 04 10 firstname.lastname@example.org • www.btm.co
Please Save The Page As PDF