Alüsol ALS 100
Containing Reflective Aluminum, Single-Component, Bitumen Based Waterproofing Material.
- It becomes UV protective upon accumulation of micron size aluminum grains on the surface after application.
- Abrasion resistance due to high adherence.
- Starts drying shortly after application and forms a reflective and decorative layer on the surface silver in color.
- Provides cooler and more comfortable spaces inside the buildings due to its reflectivity.
- Resistant to air pollution and atmospheric conditions.
PLACES OF USE
- On all bituminous coating and isolated surfaces which are required to be protected against UV radiation,
- In protecting the surfaces of metallic or cast elements such as tanks and pipes against corrosion (preferably single coat after application of BTM Elastosol),
- On surfaces of metallic or concrete tank surfaces and surfaces of other structural elements to avoid heat accumulation throughout the day,
- In reflective or esthetic purpose applications on precautions against water on dome, vault, northern wall and prefabricated ducts.
The application surface should be dry, dust free, oil free and clean. If the application is to be made on the existing water isolation, the water isolation should be in good condition, and properly slopped to avoid water accumulation.
It should be applied cold. It is highly recommended to mix it when the box is opened, before and during use. It should be made sure that the surface is dry and clean, and it is applied in single coat using brush, roller or spray equipment. Organic solvents are used for cleaning.
The approximate amount of consumption is 250 g/m2 on bituminous surfaces and 150-200 g/m2 on metallic surfaces, although it depends on the surface condition.
Alüsol ALS 100 is presented in 17 kg (net) and 4 kg (net) tin cans. The product information is shown on the label pursuant to TS 103.
STORAGE CONDITION AND SHELFLIFE
Alüsol ALS 100 should be stored at covered places (at temperatures between 0-30 oC) in upright position. If they are to be stored outdoor for a long time, they should be covered to protect against sunlight.
The shelf life is 12 months when stored in dry and cool spaces as contained in its unopened original package.
- Avoid direct contact with fire.
- Smoking, make a fire and use of spark generating tools should be avoided during application as it contains solvent.
- In case of in indoor applications, the space should be well ventilated and necessary health precautions should be taken.
- The pail cover should not be left open.
- Eye and skin contact should be avoided.
BTM Bitümlü Tecrit Maddeleri Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. Kemalpaşa O.S.B. Mahallesi Gazi Bulvarı No:152 35730 Kemalpaşa/İzmir TURKEY Phone:+90 232 877 04 02 Fax:+90 232 877 04 10 firstname.lastname@example.org • www.btm.co
Please Save The Page As PDF
ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management System Certificate
ISO 9001-2015 IQ-NET Certificate