- Has a high mechanical strength and elasticity.
- Allows for visual inspection thanks to the signal layer.
- Makes safe application possible by the use of special welders.
- Is long-lasting.
- Is resistant to the flushing action of of water.
- Is easy and fast to apply.
- Allows for application on piled shoring wall as free laying method is applied.
PLACES OF USE
- on walls,
- on or under the floors to prevent the water which is not under the effect of hydrostatic pressure from passing from the floor to the interior.
Surface on which application shall be carried out must be cleaned of any dust, dirt, rust and grease and any loose parts scraped.
It is applied using automatic air welders. For detailed information, see the application manual.
While applying Polyplan UG, wear work clothes, protective gloves, goggles and mask conforming to the codes of occupational health and safety.
PolyPlan UG is launched into the market in rolls 2,2 m wide and 20 m long.
STORAGE CONDITION AND SHELFLIFE
It must be stored in sealed original packages on pallets on a clean floor away from direct sunlight. It may be stored for a long time under proper storage conditions.
BTM Bitümlü Tecrit Maddeleri Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. Kemalpaşa O.S.B. Mahallesi Gazi Bulvarı No:152 35730 Kemalpaşa/İzmir TURKEY Phone:+90 232 877 04 02 Fax:+90 232 877 04 10 firstname.lastname@example.org • www.btm.co
Please Save The Page As PDF
Polyplan PVC Membran UG 150 Tunelling
Polyplan PVC Membran UG 200 Tunelling
Polyplan PVC Membran UG 300 Tunelling