Optigreen Pitched Roof Board FKD 58SD
They are drainage boards made of high-density expande polystyrene, used as a soil retainer in garden roof areas with a slope of up to 35 degrees. A special lightened soil mixture is placed directly into it.
- It is very light as it is produced from high density EPS.
- It does not damage the insulation as it is produced in the interlocking system.
- Acts as both a drainage and a soil retainer.
PLACES OF USE
- 20-70% Pitched green roofs*
- Landscape areas
- Flowerbed and potted planting
* Pitched Roofs: It is applied on roofs from a slope of 15 degrees to a slope of 45 degrees. Special non-slip covers and soil-holding cellular partitions are used on the anti-root waterproofing. They are applications made with sedum-style planting with a maximum soil thickness of 10-15 cm. In order to ensure minimum maintenance of the pitched roof, sedum planting should be preferred over the grass cover type.
The surface is cleaned and the FKD 58 SD boards are placed on the moisture retaining felt with an interlocking system.
Its wide surface is placed parallel to the horizontal and joined at the interlocking points.
It is in the form of a package of 8.3 m2.
STORAGE CONDITION AND SHELFLIFE
It should be stored indoors out of sunlight.
BTM Bitümlü Tecrit Maddeleri Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. Kemalpaşa O.S.B. Mahallesi Gazi Bulvarı No:152 35730 Kemalpaşa/İzmir TURKEY Phone:+90 232 877 04 02 Fax:+90 232 877 04 10 firstname.lastname@example.org • www.btm.co
Please Save The Page As PDF