• Excellent coverage
• Excellent weather resistance
• Bridges hairline cracking
• Resistant to U.V. rays
• Algae & Fungus resistant
• Easy to apply
The surface should be clean and dry. It should be free of dirt, dust, oil, wax, mildew and other factors to affect the performance of BTMSEAL ELASTO DRYROOF adversely.
• Remove any loose scale, chalked, cracked or peeling paint from previously painted surfaces by scraping, sanding wire brushing and/or power tool (pressurized water spray or sandblasting)
• Minimum 1500-2000 psi water pressure should be applied for washing the surfaces with pressurized water.
• For metal roof surfaces, remove any loose rust, mill scale, rust deposits or white rust.
• Repair damaged/delaminated surfaces.
• Sand the rough previously painted surfaces and unevenness. Sand glossy surfaces till they become dull.
• Prime all surfaces by adding 30% water to BTMSEAL ELASTO DRYROOF.
BTMSEAL ELASTO DRYROOF is easily applied by a brush, roller or airless spray machine.
• Mix BTMSEAL ELASTO DRYROOF in up and down circular motion before and during the application.
• For the best result, it should be applied in two coats allowing minimum 4-6 hours for drying between coats.
• Do not apply it to the wet surfaces. This coating material can be applied to slightly damp surfaces and it will not adhere to surface in wet substrates.
• Two coats should be applied as perpendicular to each other for roller application. (If the first coat is applied as parallel to the length of application surface, the second coat should be perpendicular to the application surface.)
• When applying it by airless spray machine, use a unit capable of pumping 2 gallons/minute with 0.021” – 0.030” nipple diameter.
• While applying it with a spray, adhesion is recommended when it is applied with a roller.
• Apply it when surface and ambient temperature are between 5˚ C - 35˚ C.
• Protect the application against bad weather conditions for exterior applications.
Roller, brush or airless spray (Application tools should be cleaned with water immediately after using them)
1,4 Kg/m² two coats (according to the absorption of surface)
20 Kg plastic bucket
Store it in original packaging and in dry conditions at temperatures between +5°C and +30°C. Shelf life is minimum two years in unsealed package and dry, cool and closed area.
Use protective gloves and goggles. Please consult our technical units for more information.